Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Forgiving Me

I don’t think my plate has ever been as full as it is now as we continue transitioning from life in Gilbert to life in Sedona. And because of that, certain tasks have gone by the wayside or not been addressed in a timely manner or not been done as perfectly as I (and perhaps others) think they should have been.

It’s time for forgiving – me, moi, Joyce. I’m doing the best I can in each 24-hour period given to me and it must be enough. In fact, it’s better than enough.

I don’t think Spirit has me here to act like a machine. I am here to learn, to grow, to help others, to serve, to be happy. I want to find the joy in this day, and I want to be in the Now to feel the Presence.

The other day at a blessing gathering I got the hit that forgiveness is about surrender. I surrender to God the ideas I hold about myself and others, how things should be, and let go. I let God handle my actions and my thoughts. I surrender my heart to God as I forgive myself and others.

Today I am filled with peace as I choose to forgive myself and surrender my life to Spirit. Thank You, Spirit!

No comments: