Thursday, November 5, 2009

What is Valuable

When we attach value to things that aren't love - the money, the car, the house, the prestige - we are loving things that can't love us back. - Marianne Williamson

And, than means I am putting other things before Spirit. God is my Source, and I must maintain contact with the Presence to be and feel in fit spiritual condition. When I do my life and relationships are so much better.

These past several days of bunking down in a friend’s home, starting a part-time position in a new town, then moving to that town (more than 100 miles from our former home), has certainly thrown me off kilter. Just when I need to pray and meditate even more, and engage in any other activity that makes me feel connected to Source, I have taken less time to do so. I can tell ya that I feel it. My soul feels it, and I can continue no longer in this manner.

The things and activities that have drawn me away from God must go away for the time being. I’m putting them aside and spending time with God, indicating my love, and Spirit loves me back unconditionally.

No comments: