Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dear Spirit

Dear Spirit;

Good morning!

Please show me other ways that I can feel Your Presence in the midst of busyness and chaos. Help me to be creative and attuned so that no matter what is going on in the physical, I feel connected to You.

Feeling Your Presence is such a comfort and joy to me, and I cherish it so. I many not always pay sufficient attention to cultivating my relationship with You, but please know that I am aware of that and yearn to spend much more time with You and to be of service to You.

With Your help and Your guidance, I know that I can feel You in the orbit that surrounds me all through the day.

Thank You for the many blessings You have given this daughter of Yours, and the ones to come henceforth. I am open to receiving, I am open to giving.

Amen.

No comments: