Friday, November 13, 2009

One Year Blog-A-Versary

Today marks one year that I started writing my blog You, Me, and Spirit. What an achievement for me to stick with a commitment to do something every day for at least one year!

But, of course, writing the blog is much more than about keeping a commitment. It’s been a tool to help me feel and deepen my relationship with The Presence. It had been my hope that my words might be of service to others as well; to that end, I’ve received feedback that that is so.

I’d committed to one year and figured I’d see what happened. Well, it’s pretty much a no-brainer: I will continue writing this daily blog about you, me, and Spirit...

All I really seek is the peace and joy inherent in my connection with Spirit. Thank You, God, for Your Presence, Your blessings, Your Kingdom here and now, any time I choose. So it is.

No comments: