Thursday, November 19, 2009

Surrender Once Again...

"To share in the knowledge of God requires that you surrender what you think and what you know so that you can open and receive the infinite awareness that you are part of. Surrender in this moment, and in this moment, and in this moment, and continue to do so until your mind is filled with the awareness of God's love and wisdom that is within you." – www.thevoiceforlove.com

In surrendering, I feel closer to God and at peace. I am relaxed and hence more open -minded and -hearted, more able to hear God’s guidance. And, I am more willing to follow Spirit’s guidance. There too I feel joy.

Lately I’ve been overwhelmed with stuff related to the physical world and not feeling the joy that is in inherent in me, that is my divine birthright. In seeking to feel the joy within me, I surrender my will and my life to Spirit - again and again and again...

No comments: