Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving II

Yesterday I was driving on State Route 89A from Sedona towards Cottonwood, making my way to the ultimate destination of Gilbert to have one last packing up session with our house there. This trip I was driving sans Rog so I had the opportunity to be alone with God in any way I chose.

When I drive alone I’m usually singing spiritual music, which feels like prayer to me; I love connecting to Source in this manner. But on this early sunny morning I actually sat in the Silence for a while. Viewing all the beauty around me got me to thinking about the road I alone, and with Rog, have traveled in recent times with God. I started listing my blessings.

I am grateful that we now live in a small town filled with many spiritually awakened souls and host to many spiritually awakening and cultural events. I am grateful that I feel a part of community. I am grateful that every day I am surrounded and can view the natural beauty of this place.

I am grateful for all the miracles God came through with to get Rog and me moved from Gilbert to this perfect home for us in Sedona. Some came at the 11 ½ hour, but they came. The owners couldn’t be more wonderful folks and we feel grateful and privileged that they ‘entrusted’ this home to our care. This place is rich with character and coziness and indeed feels like a ‘vacation home’ to us.

I am grateful for the new life that is unfolding for me that includes singing in a choir, being of service especially during the upcoming holiday season, meeting new people, and engaging in meaningful conversation. I am grateful for the loving and welcoming disposition of everyone (it seems), from Unity attendees to the grocery check-out person. I am grateful for old friends and relatives who are loving and supportive.

I am grateful for my good health and capable physical body, and for the fresh air and exercise that is a more natural part of my lifestyle now.

I am grateful that I have a steady business contract with a local business person; this contract lays a financial foundation for us to start with. And, the client and I work well together. In addition, it’s a natural way to get immersed into the local community. I am grateful for new business contracts on their way to manifestation.

I am grateful for a great, reliable automobile, my 2003 Camry named Espiritu / Spirit II, with its license plate that is a continual reminder to me of God’s presence and the attitude I need to hold each and every minute - GUIDEME.

And most of all I am grateful I am sharing all of this adventure called Life with my twin flame and husband Roger.

I am surely blessed!

Thank You, Spirit, for all that you have given me in this life. There is indeed so much to be grateful for - in fact, everything since it all comes from You, Source of All Good.

No comments: