Monday, June 29, 2009

It's All About...

... patience. Yep, of late, my readings and my discussions with Rog have usually come right back down to being patient.

Learning to be still in the silence takes practice. And, it won’t happen overnight. It takes patience and then my mind will gradually quiet down as I wait and pray for silence and to feel God’s presence there.

Relocating to our new homestead is happening right on schedule - in God’s time. It takes patience. We are doing all that we can and being all that we are in order to hear God’s guidance for the next steps. In the meanwhile, we must be patient for the plan to unfold, and be ready to take action.

I realize that patience on my part also requires faith and trust. I’ve been growing them especially during these last several months as huge changes swirl around in my own world and the Universe at large. There is a plan, God wants only what is good for me, God is with me and in me every step of the way. I am not alone.

These are exciting times and more will be revealed as I exercise patience with myself, others, and God.

No comments: