Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Winding Down

Well, we’ve been up to our eyeballs in drafting tax returns, corporation commission amendments, bankruptcy docs, and other ‘fun’ stuff. I can’t go on - I’m ready for a break, a God break.

In the evening time, that usually means reading spiritual literature. It’s a way for me to get refreshed, be reminded of what’s really important in life (hint: it’s not the material world), and refocus on Spirit. I eagerly look forward to this time especially since I don’t engage in it as often as I’d like.

I’m finishing up one of the Ringing Cedars books. These books contain some of the most important revelations to appear in thousands of years of human history — so significant, they are changing the course of our destiny and rocking scientific and religious circles to the core.

Once done with that, it’s on reading the always uplifting messages from Kryon, a loving angelic entity.

I delight in this relaxing time of slowing down, breathing deeper, and feeling closer to God. It’s a wonderful segue to a peaceful night’s sleep... Ahhhhh. Zzzzzzz.

No comments: