Friday, June 26, 2009

Time

“I can’t believe it’s Friday again already!,” I say to Rog during our morning coffee vacation al fresco today. Two hours later, after being on the computer, I’m thinking it’s Saturday, then catch myself, remembering it’s ‘only’ Friday.

This time thing is really weird, and more so lately – as time passes.

It’s interesting though that as confusing as it can get, and as frustrated as I can be when I feel like there’s “not enough time,” or perhaps I didn’t “spend” my time as wisely as I could have, there’s a feeling that’s uplifting. That feeling often arrives when I look back at what has transpired and see that things unfolded perfectly. I then am once again reminded that God is in all of this, that God has a plan, and basically, that God is running the show.

No matter how crazy this thing called time is, when all is said and done, it matters not. All is well for God is with me past, present, and always – God is timeless. And, that’s what’s important.

No comments: