Friday, June 19, 2009

New Beginnings Ahead

One of this morning’s readings was about welcoming new beginnings, being free, and releasing an old pattern, thought, or behavior that no longer serves me. Another reading stated that only God knows what each of us needs to experience and learn. These two messages were apropos for the day.

Later in the morning we attended a bankruptcy trustee hearing in downtown Phoenix, thereby checking one more item off the list (although we’re not finished with this yet), one more step forward and closer to our future life – and a new beginning.

I’ve learned a lot going through this bankruptcy and foreclosure adventure with Rog but only Spirit knows if I’ve learned everything I was supposed to about managing finances, having faith, asking for help, etc. I’ve disposed of some old ideas and patterns, and incorporated changes in order to start anew.

With Spirit all things are possible, all is for my spiritual upliftment and growth, everything has a purpose. May I keep putting one foot in front of another to learn and welcome new beginnings as I walk my path with God.

No comments: