Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Real World

Today’s Daily Inspiration from The Voice for Love states:
Where God is ... death, destruction, and devastation are not possible.
In Reality, God is All There Is.


This brings me back to A Course in Miracles (ACIM) directly.

THIS world can’t be “real” because of the death, destruction, and devastation that we have here... That’s pretty clear. So where do I go from here, what do I do?

The question really is “How do I be?” I choose to be focused on God, to see God all around me and in every being that crosses my path. To show only love, to be love. What I see is what I am projecting, and my ego will project such non-real things as death, destruction, and devastation. I need not go there; I can choose once again.

Choose once again if you would take your place among the saviors of the world, or would remain in hell, and hold your brothers there. - ACIM T-31.VIII.1:5.

No comments: