Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Clients Sent by God

It’s been a delightful day meeting with interesting clients, discovering who they are in order to accurately represent them when I build their website.

I enjoy learning what we have in common as a way to connect and lay a foundation for a fun, cooperative, productive working relationship.

But what I really get a kick out of is who God is sending our way to work with. Of the clients who have flowed into our life during the past 6 weeks or so, most are small business owners with a spiritual bent that they wear on their sleeve. They are healers and they are people looking to help others.

It is an honor and a pleasure to meet these folks. And, of course, it is no coincidence, but simply part of God’s plan.

Thank You, Spirit, for the wonderful people you place on my path. Thank You for the lessons they teach me and the love they share.

No comments: