Friday, July 31, 2009

Healing

I’m still in rest mode and slow gear as written about yesterday. In that mode, whatever daily routine I have has been cast to the wind. Yesterday I did not have my usual morning cup of decaf, Rog and I watched a Conscious Media Network video at 7 AM, then followed that with a movie on a related subject. I also took a long nap during the day and went to bed early in the evening.

And, I didn’t read yesterday’s Daily Word until this morning.

I just had to smile (good for healing) when I saw the topic. God not only has a sense of humor but surely has Its way of assuring me that It is around by providing synchronistic occurrences. For Wednesday evening we’d watched a video in which David Wolfe spoke about Superfoods, which offer tremendous dietary and healing potential, and the Daily Word on Thursday was about healing. Think there’s a message here for me?!

Here’s the Daily Word from Thursday, July 30, 2009:

HEALING
I am whole and well in mind and body.

Wholeness is my natural state as an expression of God. I affirm strength, health, and well-being and restore vitality to every part of my being.

As I breathe deeply, I inhale oxygen-rich air that restores the cells of my lungs. I appreciate the wondrous workings of my body and give thanks for its ongoing restoration. I open my mind and heart to inspiration and guidance so I know how best to take care of myself.

I eat nutritious foods prepared in healthful ways, and I exercise regularly, toning and strengthening my body. I am an expression of God, and I take care of myself--body, mind, and soul.

"Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body."- Proverbs 16:24"


P.S. We did go out today and buy some raw, high energy foods.

No comments: