Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Dialogue

After getting frustrated and feeling like I’d just been set back in moving forward on a client’s project, I had the good sense to take some quiet, alone time with Spirit.

Time. It is still such an issue with me. I acknowledge that I’m learning a lot about website design and that’s great. But there’s always so much more to learn – I get frustrated that I won’t learn what I need to in order to accomplish getting this site working right – and before next year!

But I must say, I do not regret I took the time to mostly rest these last couple of days – although I didn’t have much choice – I’d do it all again. I do not feel guilty at all for taking that time.

Good. As it should be. So what if you take longer than you planned? What difference will it really make? You’ll just go on to whatever is next after you finish it. And then the next thing, and the next...

That’s true.

And, what’s really behind the frustration?

Fear.

Of course. There’s no need for that. As long as you are enjoying yourself, that’s what counts. And, if you’re enjoying yourself, then you are attuned to Me, which above all is what really counts.

Yes, I pretty much do enjoy myself... and feel close to You.

Then let it go... Breathe. All is well. Stay attuned to Me in all times; peace will slide in and move out frustration and fear. Then, of course, you’ll be in better shape to proceed... It serves no one well when you get like this.

How true, how true. Thank You. I feel better already.

No comments: