Sunday, August 30, 2009

Offerings

“Hold my hand as we walk together in the silence of God's loving embrace, admiring the scenery, smelling the roses, and enjoying all that life has to offer, knowing that together we are in Heaven." – The Voice for Love, 08.29.09

Ahhh. The aforementioned quote makes me feel peaceful and fulfilled. I envision that it is Rog and me holding hands, walking together in the silence of God’s loving embrace.

But I think it goes beyond that. I am walking with angels and Holy Spirit and spirit guides, and all those other unseen entities helping me to be me in this crazy world.

I am being offered divine help and guidance to enjoy all of life’s blessings, but I must choose to take that offer, that hand, and walk the path. I am not alone.

I accept.

Thank You, God, for all Your helpers sent my way. Please enable me to feel their presence, hear their message, and rejoice in all of Life’s offerings.

No comments: