Sunday, August 9, 2009

Prayer

Today's Daily Word - Sunday, August 9, 2009
PRAYER
Prayer by prayer, I enrich my life.

How do I achieve a spiritually centered life? I pray.

When I spend time in prayer, I gain a deeper understanding of my true nature. My potential for a richer, fuller life is revealed to me.

Through communion with God I become attuned to the divine presence and power within me. I am strengthened and guided to do what is mine to do.

Prayer immerses me in the love of God and opens my heart to meaningful relationships. Prayer brings me new insight so that I more fully express the love within me.

My life is enriched through the power of prayer, which gives me strength, wisdom, and enthusiasm.

"Strive for the greater gifts. And I will show you a still more excellent way."--1 Corinthians 12:31

No comments: