Friday, August 7, 2009

Peace is for the Asking

“...We will become proficient at knowing peace – with practice.” – In God’s Care, August 7

“... World peace is simple a choice away for every individual on earth.” – Daily Word, August 7, 2009

I know that peace is up to me. Like some many other things in life, I must choose.

To walk the path of peace can be challenging, and my ego may not always want to play the game, but its rewards are delightful to my soul. I feel better inwardly, closer to Spirit, and that gets reflected in my interactions outwardly. Peace has to begin with me (as the song goes) and it is only then that there can be peace on earth.

Imagine if each and every individual focused on attaining inward peace... “What a wonderful world this would be.” Indeed, when I choose peace for me the individual, peace for the entire planet is just a choice away.

No comments: