Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Signal is Out

“When you begin to understand Law of Attraction, and you understand that which is like unto itself is drawn, then it is easier and easier to understand that you are offering a signal, and the entire Universe responds.” - Abraham (Excerpted from 06.20.98 Seattle, WA workshop)

The signal I am offering to the Universe today – and since Sunday – is the very passionate desire to relocate up north, to be in community, in nature, to nourish my soul in ways unique to the Verde Valley/Red Rock Country area of Arizona. And, this desire (and perhaps my stubbornness) makes me put out to the Universe that we will be in our new home by the end of August, having gotten there in ease and grace and in accordance with God’s Will.

I do not ask of God “how” this will occur. I know that when I finally asked for God’s help to leave Santa Fe, I received it in ways I’d have thought ridiculous or impossible if anyone had predicted the “how”. But I surrendered, committed to my part, and left the big “how” to Spirit. Within six months I had relocated to the Phoenix area, far less time than the three year plan I had originally sketched out.

With fiery passion in my heart, lessons learned from the past, my life partner Rog by my side, and God’s power and grace, I move forward to realizing my dreams. I am attracting that to which I am drawn and the Universe is responding with a big time “Now”!

I am so grateful.

No comments: