Sunday, July 5, 2009

Power

God has given us free will. We can choose to travel our road with or without our Creator.
When I was an atheist, I was choosing to live my life without my Creator. However, that’s certainly not the way I would have described my position then. I couldn’t seem to find evidence of God’s existence in a way that made sense to me and faith was a 5-letter word to me at that time in my journey.

We can make use of Divine power or not.
Hence, I lived without God actively in my life.

But we ought to understand that all the power we have comes from God.
Yes, now I see, now I know... Without God I am nothing - I would not, could not, exist.

We are the wire, God is the current. Our only power is to let the current pass through us. – Carlo Carretto

[Excerpts are from In God’s Care, July 5]

No comments: