Friday, July 24, 2009

God Experiment

After another night of burning the midnight oil to work on a client’s project, I awoke far from rested. Having scheduled a morning business meeting with this same client, sleeping late was not an option.

What to do? Ahhhh – I remembered to call on Spirit for help! “What a concept,” a statement my OA buddy Kathleen expressed years ago that has been forever etched in my mind’s eye.

So first I said a prayer and then I started breathing deeply with a firm intention to affect a positive change in my energy level. This was a somewhat new experiment for me, and the results were awesome. I got this physical body enlivened and simultaneously got more connected to God. In very little time I was back in shape physically and spiritually.

How truly amazing the power of God is! All it takes is to remember to ask for help – what a concept, indeed.

No comments: