Friday, April 16, 2010

All I Have to Say Is...

... Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, God!

I am so grateful. No, it’s not Gratitude Circle morning - that’s tomorrow - , but I sure am feeling grateful.

My gratitude stems from my soul being so very fed these recent months. So it’s not because everything is going as perfectly as I want them to in the outer world; it’s because I’m taking care of the inner.

It seems that feelings of gratitude beget feelings of gratitude, a wonderful upward spiral of delightful energy and frequency. My life is so rich, perhaps not financially, but in ways far more important and meaningful to me. It is simply a matter of time that that too will flow because of doing the work and feeling and expressing gratitude.

It is also true that when I’m not feeling gratitude so naturally, consciously focusing on what I am grateful for is a way to start getting me to feel that way and lift me up. That’s when I make a mental or written gratitude list, and my heart starts to soar once again.

All comes from Spirit
All comes from Source
My heart sings sweetly
When I stay on course.

No comments: