Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Circle

At yesterday’s Gratitude Circle there was a lot of sharing about life, death, rebirth, ‘burning in the fire’, and family too. They’re really all related, ya know?

My 12 Step brethren and the Unity of Sedona folks are my true family. Unlike my family of origin, they have taught and continue to teach me about how to live life healthfully and joyfully. They were and are the ones who teach me about love and practice it.

When I am in the fire, having an episode of the dark night of the soul, as they share their experience and their love, I grow and move out of it. In times of death of a person or my own dying to become who I really am, they are there to shine their light and love as I go through my anger, grief, my healing process.

I come out of the circle filled with more love than when I entered, refreshed and reborn to go out into life and the world so as to continue my learning and to share what has so generously been given to me.

Today is Easter. Today and every day I am reborn into greater love, understanding, and awakening to what is truly real. There is no need to ever be alone. In the circle and especially today it is clear in many ways that you, me, and the Father are One.

We are living in grace.

No comments: