Thursday, April 22, 2010

Intention

I still find myself these days not hearing guidance as directly, as often, or as clearly as I would like. It was suggested to me that setting an intention could very well prove useful in this situation. And, of course, setting and holding intentions is beneficial and powerful in all areas of one’s life.

So I’m setting intentions for this day:

I intend that God, my angels, my guides, and all other beings interested in my upliftment speak to me clearly in ways I understand -

I intend to follow the clear guidance given me -

I intend to walk through this day in peace, love, and joy -

I intend to be aware of all that I am grateful for -

I intend to remain open to receiving God’s grace -

I intend to be a patient, good listener and to shine my light in service to others -

I intend that this day is a productive one, enjoying and effectively doing the work Spirit sets before me -

I intend that when my head hits the pillow tonight I will have felt the power of setting intentions and fall asleep with a smile on my face enveloped in the knowing presence of Spirit, my angels, and my guides.

No comments: