Saturday, March 27, 2010

Grateful

Earlier in the day I participated in a gratitude circle where I shared some of what I am grateful for. Now, as the day comes to a close, I am grateful that I gave myself the day off (mostly), and I ‘allowed’ myself the luxury of a three hour nap. I am grateful that I honored myself with this gesture; it was a loving thing to do. Spirit is most pleased.

I am grateful for this rich life I have created and continue to create here in the small community of Sedona. I am grateful for the emerging awakening of myself and others.

I love hearing others share about what they are grateful for. And, anytime is a great time to acknowledge Source and all the blessings I am graced with. Morning... evening... any time at all.

I am so blessed, and I am so grateful.

Good night.

No comments: