Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sedona Spring 2010

Yes, it’s Spring! You can see trees blossoming here in Sedona, and the daffodils are still standing strong after snow and wind last week. Red Rock Country is beautiful in all seasons and all kinds of weather - really - but spring just makes everything more beautiful wherever nature surrounds us. Living in concrete cities makes it more difficult to ascertain spring’s arrival, but even there one can experience its budding.

Spring, of course, is about rebirth, and on a personal, spiritual level, spring has sprung in Sedona several times already this year for me. My awakening ‘ah-ha’s’ have been numerous and continue to come forth.

“My personal springtime occurs as I open my heart and mind to the Divine.” - Today’s Daily Word, March 20, 2010

No comments: