Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nothing?

Nothing comes to mind about what to blog about this morning despite reading several pieces of spiritual literature. Have I nothing to say to God this morning? That is surely something to place in my blog.

Dear God -

Thank You for this day. As the early morning coffee brews and I move into my special time with Rog, I think of You and Your Grace. I thank You for Your many blessings.

As I go about this busy, exciting day of adventures, may I keep You in my mind and my heart. May I pause and take a deep breath whenever I want to get an extra stronger dose of Your Presence.

And, please help everyone to appreciate that all in this life is a blessing because all in life emanates from You, and You are indeed the greatest blessing of all.

Love, Joyce

No comments: