Monday, March 8, 2010

True Power

“True power springs from the understanding that I am co-creating at all times with Spirit; that at any moment, I can step into the all-ness of being. When I am in touch with my true spirit, I am bursting with energy and enthusiasm. I know that the One Power is within me and I can draw on that power at any time. In truth, I AM that power.” - Excerpted from Today’s Daily Word, March 8, 2010

I AM bursting with energy and enthusiasm. I appreciate the confirmation that it is due to me being in touch with my true spirit.

Since the beginning of this year, I have felt re-activated and re-energized. My personal and spiritual growth has taken off steeply (and rather quickly) and I’ve been feeling more and more empowered. And, that feeling springs from more deeply understanding that God is always with me and we are co-creating at all times.

Of myself I am nothing; with Spirit I have true power. I have been, and continue to be, touched by Grace. Thank You, thank You, thank You!

No comments: