Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Wake-Up Lesson

I thought I had set my alarm clock last night... But ----!, it didn’t go off this morning. I’m 45” behind schedule now. B-r-e-a-t-h-e.

But ----!, I’ve got so much to do especially this day. B-r-e-a-t-h-e.

Let’s first say good morning to God. And, let’s thank God for this extra sleep time you really needed. “Thank You, Spirit, for this extra sleep time.” Ahhh.

But ----!, I’ve got so much to do. Well, then, what a perfect opportunity especially today to turn it all over to Spirit. Yes!

Dear Spirit –
Please run my day today. I’ve much to accomplish, want to enjoy it along the way, I know I must be in fit spiritual condition, and I certainly desire to be of service to you. Show me the way.


Today I turn my will and my life over to the care of the God of my understanding. I envision a day that flows with ease and grace, one in which I accomplish what needs to be done. Spirit provides help and guidance along the way. I am never alone.

Thank You, Spirit, for the extra sleep this morning, for the perfect use of my time, and for the unfolding of a perfect day according to Your Grace. Thanks for helping me turn lemons into lemonade. Above all, thanks for waking me up.

No comments: