Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's Happenin'

With this new year I was adamant to change things in my life, above all to increase those things that nourish my soul, that are loving for me. I’m glad to say that I’ve started on the right foot – after all, the sooner I incorporate changes, the easier to do so.

So on the first day of the new year, I spent a good deal of time on the phone with loving, supportive friends across the globe, worked beautifully in sync on a business project with Rog, and spent the afternoon and evening with my twin flame (Rog) and some other members of my soul family. This is not the usual routine for me, and the key word for the day I’d say was “connection.” A great way/day to start off the new year and decade.

On the 2nd day of the new year (no, this blog will not mimic “The 12 Days of Christmas”!), enlivened by a deep inner shift, I got out of bed when the alarm sounded, and went about my spiritual practice, which set the tone for the day. I had strayed way off the beam in spending time on my relationship with Spirit and it felt good to get back on track. I attended the monthly Women In Love with the Divine (W.I.L.D.) meeting and was surrounded by my soul sisters. My soul family sisters showed up too, a delightful surprise for me. We went out for coffee and engaged in meaningful and supportive conversation. I took an afternoon nap for two hours (!), started reading a book on soul empowerment, and then went to bed at 8:30 PM, early for me. Talk about a different kind of day! It brought me peace.

And so now here I am on the 3rd day of this new year and decade: Up early, doing my spiritual practice, the first order of the day. I’m being mindful of setting my intentions, checking in with God, asking my angels and spirit guides for assistance, and staying upbeat.

This is my life to co-create with God and this is the year to step into doing so more than ever. I am grateful that the divine spark within has been rekindled and is being fanned. It is propelling me to take care of my self, my soul, and in doing so, filling me with joy, meaning, intention, and peace.

I wanted to use the new year to start making positive changes in my life and I’m glad to report that I have already started the process, that it wasn’t just an empty promise to myself. With God’s help, it is truly taking place – it’s happen’! I am so very grateful.

Thank You, Spirit, for breathing in me new life.

1 comment:

Rog said...

Way to to Honey!