Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Am Responsible

“What anyone else has or does not have has nothing to do with you. The only thing that affects your experience is the way you utilize the Non-Physical Energy with your thought. Your abundance or lack of it in your experience has nothing to do with what anybody else is doing or having. It has only to do with your perspective. It has only to do with your offering of thought. If you want your fortunes to shift, you have to begin telling a different story.” – Abraham, Excerpted from the book Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness #313

The messages are all around me and consistent: My experience depends only on me.

My life has been a pretty good one. It may not be viewed as ‘successful’ by others, but to me it has been a good one. This despite not having been given much guidance, set many goals, or been very conscious in my first three decades. Now, with the spiritual knowledge and experience I have, I can just imagine how wonderful it can really be...

Guided by Spirit, knowing that I am responsible for my world, and enthusiastic about life, I create a fulfilling life, nurturing my soul, releasing blocks of all kinds, and serving God in joy, and love, and peace.

No comments: