Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Spark

I rang out the old and rang in the new year being with some members of my soul family. We broke bread, got further acquainted, and discussed what work we were meant to do at this special time of being in flesh on the planet.

I’m meeting more and more of my soul family, and my recent introduction to one woman was particularly meaningful to me. With an instant comfortability, we had much to converse about. And, we were each a sounding board to the other, with hearts wide open.

Spending time with my soul family and this woman in particular, I now feel the tiny little spark of the Divine rekindling. The timing is no coincidence as the day before I had committed to myself to start the new year anew, mainly with increasing my time growing my relationship with Spirit and spending more time being rather than doing, two ideas that for me are intricately related.

Setting my alarm clock last night, I knew that I had turned a corner – I would not procrastinate to get up when morning arrived. My enthusiasm to spend time in the Silence and any other practice that Spirit guided me to do to get my day off on the right foot (be in fit spiritual condition) would propel me out of my warm bed.

And so it was. I feel refreshed, with a new energy and passion, with a closer connection to Spirit.

God speaks to us directly and God speaks to us through other spirits having a human experience. I’m grateful for the messages and love I have received and continue to receive. Most of all I am grateful to be back on track on my spiritual journey, fanning that divine spark to grow ever stronger.

Thank You, thank You, thank You – for the year anew, life anew!

No comments: