Thursday, January 28, 2010

On the Path

“Lord, light my way along Your path so that all I do leads me toward the destination You have in mind.” - Daily Guideposts Prayer, January 27, 2010

Lighting the way along my path, Spirit has provided me with wonderful teachers. They come in many forms, with some that unfold as a challenge and many others as love. All are blessings in my life to grow me spiritually, to wake me up.

Yesterday I started working with a new one in a very conscious, intentional way. I’m helping BK design and build her website, and she is helping me heal, open my heart, and get clear about what I came here to do. It is a wonderful, rich exchange of energy. And while I look forward to discovering what God’s destination is for me, I am so enjoying and grateful for this light along the journey in the form of BK.

Thank You, Spirit, for the wonderful blessings in my life of people, places, and things. Thank You for the light you shine along my way in my journey of growing closer to You - and me.

No comments: