Sunday, January 10, 2010

Unseen World

I’m truly realizing that there is an unseen world and how huge and rich it is.

It does not seem possible to me that we spiritual beings would take on the assignment of a human experience and still not be surrounded by the other beings that haven’t taken on physical form. And, just because I can feel blocked to communication between the physical and non-physical worlds, doesn’t mean I should not include the non-physical beings in my life.

I realize that not only do I have God and my Higher Self as my companion, helper, co-creator, and comforter, I also have His other creations close by, ready, willing, and able to be of service to me. I am truly never alone.

So these days, as I excitedly release blocks in the communication channel to my angels, guides, elementals, and all other entities interested in my upliftment, I keep all these beings in my consciousness. I greatly look forward to when the veil is lifted and I can clearly and easily receive guidance from my all spiritual friends, no matter their form.

No comments: