Thursday, January 14, 2010

You Can't Have It Both Ways

“You are all perfect and expanding; you are all adored and worthy; you are all here having your exposure to experiences and doing the best that you can from where you are. You have not been sent here in a test or trial; you're here as creators as part of an expanding Universe. You can't have it both ways. You can't have, at the root of that which you are, Well-Being, and then have that same root of Well-Being have the capacity to pronounce you evil. It is vibrationally impossible. That judging, vengeful God is manufactured from humans' place of deepest despair.” - Abraham, Excerpted from the Fort Collins, CO workshop 06.19.04 #288

Similarly, I can’t feel sorrow at the same time I’m feeling joy, when I’m at peace I can’t feel chaotic, I can’t be in fear when I’m living in faith. In the Now there is no duality, these vibrational opposites cannot coexist.

I get to choose which state of being I want to clothe myself in. The ones that are affirming will attract and create more of the same - just as the ‘negative’ ones will.

I can listen to the voice of ego, or the voice of God. I can tell the difference and make my choice based on how I feel. “The ego’s urgings always leave us with some misgivings. God’s guidance assures us” (From In God’s Care, January 14, 2010).

And when not in my right mind I choose ego, I can choose once again. God is full of grace.

No comments: