Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vibration

“If you're not thinking about a negative thought, your vibration is going to raise to its natural positive place.”
- Abraham (Excerpted from the Virginia Beach, VA workshop 4/11/98 #317)

It is always refreshing to read Abraham. Unlike the world of form around me, Abraham speaks to who we truly are: loving, powerful, creative, spiritual beings. In the material world, there is duality, ego, fear – basically a lot of negativity.

It can be easy to slip into the lower vibrations but I strengthen my ‘spiritual muscles’ regularly and hence lessen the chances of moving downward in vibration. My daily spiritual practices improve my ability to feel God’s Presence wherever I am, whatever activity I am engaged in. I strive to surround myself with people walking a conscious spiritual path and attend gatherings where the Truth is discussed and my growth in understanding it is promoted.

With my focus on Spirit, my vibration rises to its natural level where I feel joy, peace, and love.

No comments: