Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ways to Understand

“Fear of the unknown is natural, but it lessens as we mature in our spiritual life. “- In God’s Care, January 27, 2010

Since I ‘came to believe’ almost 20 years ago, I no longer feel that awful ache inside that I am alone - God is always with me. Where there is faith, fear cannot dwell. As I mature in my faith and spirituality, fear lessens.

I’ve learned too that there are many other entities with me as well. There is so very much going on in the unseen world, there are so many beings only too glad to help with me with living life and my spiritual growth.

I know quite a few people who are able to hear the messages from God and their other unseen friends and who are able to easily communicate back and forth, piercing the veil. I envy them - I just seem so blocked in being able to hear their guidance despite my yearning to be in conscious contact with them.

So I have developed the practice of greeting them in the morning, and saying goodnight to them when my head hits the pillow at the end of the day (and “acting as if” as much as possible). I have been praying to them - and Spirit - to release any blockages I might have and to provide a clear channel for me to hear them. The issue lays with me, not them.

Last night at the Unity of Sedona Mystic Choir’s rehearsal, we practiced a number of songs by Rickie Byars Beckwith. This morning during meditation I realized that Spirit had provided me with better languaging in my search to more readily ‘hear the voices’ of It and my angels, guides, etc.

“How can I serve today, sweet Spirit?
How can I serve, oh Lord?
Speak in ways that I will understand
Where You lead me, I will follow
Where You lead me, I will go.”
- Lyrics by Rickie Byars Beckwith

Thank You, Spirit! Thanks to all of my other unseen friends!

No comments: