Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gratitude and Abundance

I’ve heard it said that gratitude releases energy, which leaves a vacuum. Like any vacuum, it must be filled, and it is abundance that fills it. Abundance gives rise to more gratitude, which in turn releases energy, creates a vacuum, and is filled by abundance. And on and on it goes.

I’ve also heard that when you are in a sincere state of gratitude your energy (vibrational resonance) is one of acceptance and harmony. You resonate, and as a result, project a much higher vibrational frequency which is exactly what attracts to you the events, conditions, and circumstances that you desire. Gratitude puts you in a harmonious vibrational resonance which attracts additional energies.

What I know is that when I have an attitude of gratitude, I feel closer to Spirit. I am touched by God’s grace, and my heart opens more. And, no matter what is going on, all is well.

“Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” - Henry Ward Beecher

Thank You, Spirit, for this day and for Your many blessings that open my heart to feeling gratitude and receiving Your abundance.

No comments: