Friday, May 14, 2010

The Two "F's"

I have been offered a large work project which will stretch my knowledge a bit. It is a wonderful opportunity in many ways, yet I find myself in fear. One part of my mind knows I can accomplish it - that I have the skill, the talent, and access to learning resources if they are needed. But the other part of my mind is chattering away saying the opposite, being negative.

You know that other part of the mind - the ego, the ‘little me.’ It will always try to shoot me in the left foot, tell me I’m not good enough, and take me out of the Now, down the road to the future.

Fear lies in the future. Faith is here, now. Faith brings my consciousness back to the One Source from which all parts of me flow.

Today I will remember to stay in the Now, to stay in faith. God is with me always, blessing me in every situation. All is for my highest good.

Dear Spirit-
Bless me with staying in the moment and not projecting into the future. Replace any fear I may have with faith and keep me focused on Thee.

No comments: