Sunday, May 2, 2010

The End

It’s the end of the day, the end of a weekend. It’s hard to believe we married a couple just two days ago - it feels like weeks! This weekend has been so rich.

Not only did Rog and I officiate at a wedding, but his daughter Emily visited us for the weekend. We’ve not seen her since Christmastime. And, I finished editing a novella for a client/friend. I sang in the Mystic Choir, listened to other music, and got to hear a friend’s story of his spiritual awakening when he spoke at Unity of Sedona. I met with a new client who is on a conscious spiritual path, which is my preferred type of client. And, I engaged in many conversations, some mini-, some a bit more, but all with the result of connection and getting to know one another better and being of service. Did I mention the hugs? Lots of hugs this weekend too.

All of the aforementioned enriches my life, my spirit. My soul gets nourished via connection, especially with folks that are on a journey of waking up.

I am so grateful for the plan God has for me. I may not know what He has in mind but there is no doubt that it is rich with people.

So as I get ready to have my head hit my pillow tonight, to end this day, I thank Spirit for all the blessings It has showered upon me. I’m doing the work of being willing and open to waking up. The Universe is responding to this energy with grace and prosperity. The awakening is its own joy and gift - and the prosperity is most welcomed too.

Thank You O Great Mystery. And, good night!

No comments: