Thursday, May 6, 2010

Win or Lose

“... If you think you have nothing to lose, you win. If you think you have something to win, you lose. Life is not about win-and-lose. Life is about being or not being, expressing or not expressing, who you are.” - Neale Donald Walsch

How I frame a situation makes all the difference in the world as to whether I am feeling at peace, being my authentic self.

And, having attachment to things and outcomes keep me from that peace. For it is only in the world of form that the notion of win or lose arises.

Everything that happens in the world of form is for my upliftment. Hence, it’s always win-win.

As I release my concerns, judgments, and attachments to Spirit, I find myself in a “win” position. For I am at peace, resting safely in the loving arms of God.

No comments: