Friday, May 7, 2010

Recipe

Yesterday was another, rich, abundant day.

Reviewing it - and others - it becomes clear what ingredients are needed for me to make a fulfilling day. It is a very rich recipe for a joyful life.

- Start the day in quiet time with Spirit
- Read inspirational literature in the morning
- Blog about spirituality
- Meet with Rog for prayer followed by our morning ‘coffee vacation’
- Help others in computer-related projects
- Be open to service opportunities in the moment
- Examine my behaviors, thoughts, and feelings
- Connect with Spirit throughout the course of the day
- Take care of my physical and mental bodies
- Listen to music
- Shine my light wherever I am, whoever I am with
- Meet with Rog for prayer followed by our afternoon ‘coffee vacation’
- Breathe deeply
- Take a walk
- Take time to pause
- Spend time with my Unity of Sedona family either in a seminar, at choir rehearsal, or otherwise
- Read spiritual literature in the evening
- Go to bed at night, snuggling up to Rog and thanking God for all the blessings and abundance in my life.

No comments: