Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Purpose

These days I am quite content with my life.

My relationship with Rog (my life partner and husband) continues to blossom (and be meaningful and fun). Working my computer-related business is enjoyable and my client base is growing. I’m a member of a choir that is so much more than a group of people singing.

Spiritual classes, meetings, and events nourish my soul and expand my knowledge of people and the world. Many new friendships with like-minded spiritual beings are flourishing. I’m doing volunteer work with pooches as well as people.

Life is rich. Life is good. And, the best is yet to be.

“We are not here without purpose. We are being called to fulfill a destiny. We have work ahead of us, work that we don’t want to turn our back on. We know this work is God’s will for us and is meant to bring peace, joy, and gratitude.

Today I will remember that I am necessary to others, that my life is not an accident, and that God has a purpose for me.” - Excerpted from In God’s Care, May 19

I don’t feel I’m being complacent - simply content, satisfied. It feels peaceful. And, I feel patient. It’s a great place to be as I await notice from God about what my true work and life purpose are to be and when it’s time to move into gear. I’m being prepped for what is to come. I’m waking up so that I will be of greater use and power when the big changes arrive.

In the meanwhile, I will just keep on keeping on, staying attuned to Spirit’s messages.

Thank You, Spirit, for this life rich with waking up and Your plan for my life purpose and how to best serve.

No comments: