Saturday, May 29, 2010

Perfection

Today’s Daily Word is ‘healing” and the affirmation is “I bless my mind and body with thoughts of perfect health.”

As I embarked on my quiet time of meditation, I silently repeated the affirmation like a chant...

I bless my mind and body with thoughts of perfect health.
At some point I realized I was chanting I bless my mind and body with thoughts of perfect peace.

Ah - I like that.

So what about...

I bless my mind and body with thoughts of perfect love.
I bless my mind and body with thoughts of perfect joy.
I bless my mind and body with thoughts of perfect grace.
I bless my mind and body with thoughts of perfect faith.


The list could go on and on and on.

Perfect health, perfect peace, perfect love, perfect joy, perfect grace, perfect faith: blessing my mind and body with such uplifting, affirming thoughts certainly promotes healing.

What a fun gift this affirmation exercise was, and I’m sure I will carry its wonderful energy with me throughout the day. As I affirm these states of perfection, I affirm my oneness with God.

God is perfect and so is my true state.

No comments: